.

How does this work?

The Free Pre-EMI Offer explained in 3 simple steps :

PAY ONLY 20% & NOTHING ELSE

You pay just 20% of unit cost (which ranges from Rs.12 to 18 lakhs) in installments over 6 months and nothing else after this.

BUILDER PAYS INTEREST ON YOUR HOME LOAN

Balance 80% is funded through a home loan on which builder pays complete interest.

ROI OF 100% TO 150% IN 3 YEARS

You pay nothing else until you get possession after approx 3 years, at which point of time we will help you sell the unit for 100% to 150% ROI.

.

6 Top Reasons Why You Should Invest in This Project

ROI OF 100% TO 150% IN 3 YEARS

Pay just 20% of unit cost and nothing else until project completion, at which point of time we will help you sell for 100% to 150% ROI.

LOW & AFFORDABLE INVESTMENT

As you have to pay only 20% of unit cost, you can get started with as less as Rs.12 to 18 lakhs, and this too is payable in 3 installments over 6 months.

SPECIAL PRE-LAUNCH DISCOUNTED PRICE

You are being offered a special price of Rs.4100/sft against current market price of Rs.4500/sft, giving you additional advantage of 10% over others.

FULLY FURNISHED RESIDENCES

This project is a 1st of its kind in Chennai to provide Fully Furnished, Fully Air-Conditioned and Fully Serviced Residences.

80% COVERED IN GREEN SPACES

The developer has laid emphasis on providing extensive open spaces by reserving over 80% of 40 acre township for landscaped greens.

SPECTACULAR VIEWS OF BAY OF BENGAL

With stunning and direct views of the Bay of Bengal and facing lush green landscaped gardens, these apartments are a unique and rare asset to possess in Chennai.

ITS EASY TO GET STARTED

You need to pay only 20% of unit cost as the rest 80% is funded through home loan on which builder pays interest until possession after approximately 3 years.

  • Pay only 5% now as booking amount (approx Rs.3 lakhs for 2 BHK and Rs.4.5 lakhs for 3 BHK).
  • Pay another 5% to execute sale agreement after 2 to 3 weeks from date booking (approx Rs.3 lakhs for 2 BHK and Rs.4.5 lakhs for 3 BHK).
  • Pay balance 10% over the next 6 months in 2 equal instalments of 5% each, every 3 months from now.
  • Pay nothing else until you take possession which is approx 2.5 to 3 years from now.

EXOTIC OCEAN VIEW SKY APARTMENTS ON OMR THE HOTTEST GROWTH CORRIDOR OF CHENNAI

Exciting Project Highlights

  • Facilitates Easy Relocation : You can settle down by bringing just your clothes & linen as these apartments will be fully furnished and fitted out, except for electronics.
  • Fully Vastu Compliant : The entire community and each unit in the tower is vaastu compliant.
  • No Common Walls : Each apartment has individual walls to provide complete privacy.
  • Sprawling 70,000 Sft. clubhouse with 32,000 Sft retail plazas.

INVEST IN OMR – THE FUTURE OF CHENNAI’S REAL ESTATE

OMR is the future of Chennai’s real estate and is already one of the hottest investment destinations not just in Chennai but in South India. Here are some of the biggest reasons why you should invest in OMR.

TREMENDOUS SHORTAGE OF HOMES

By end of 2014, an estimated 3,50,000 people will be working on OMR Road. This will lead to shortage of over 3,00,000 homes in the next 5 years. This shows the tremendous scope there is for capital appreciation in this area.

OMR DESIGNATED AS IT CORRIDOR

The Government is implementing a 1500 acre township on OMR which will have a manufacturing zone, commercial, residential, institutional and social infrastructure facilities. This project will attract investments of over Rs.15,000 crore and generate 40,000 jobs. Distance from this project : 6 KM

MULTIPLE SEZS & SPECIALITY ZONES

The Tamil Nadu Industrial Development Corporation (TIDCO) is implementing a 1500 acre integrated Sports City near Thiruporur; a 180 acre Financial City near Sholinganallur. And FYI, the TCS Campus at Siruseri Sipcot is already the biggest building in Asia for TCS – located just 10 KMS from this project.

MASSIVE INFRASTRUCTURE INITIATIVES

A 45 KM Elevated corridor along OMR from Madhyakylash to Mahabalipuram has been recently approved to reduce traffic and offer better connectivity on OMR. A 6 lane By-Pass near Siruseri and Thaiyur has also been approved to enahance connectivity. Work has also begun on a project to provide uninterrupted water supply from Madhya Kailash to Thiruporur.

OPTIONS AVAILABLE TO YOU

2 BHK

Rs. 12 Lakhs

Payable in 3 instalments over 6 months.

3 BHK

Rs. 18 Lakhs

Payable in 3 instalments over 6 months.

WANT TO KNOW MORE OR SPEAK TO US NOW?

If you want to know more about this project, you can read the complete offer document by clicking here or you can also speak to our senior team member at Chennai, Mr.Narasimhan on +91 9884743369.