G&C is proud to introduce it’s first villa project in Hosur. As before, we only bring you the best of each city/town. We are pleased to share one such upcoming development in Hosur, abutting the famous Titan Township. The project provides the experience of premium locales like Indiranagar, Jayanagar, Koramangala at prices that are affordable by all, yet preserving the serenity and richness.
|Type of Home||Villas|
|Location||Abutting Titan Township, Near Hosur Railway Station.|
|Size of Total Project:||47 Acres|
|Type of Units||Simplex (1 BHK) – 1045 sft | Duplex (2 BHK) – 1580 sft|
|Total No. of Units||500 – 550 Villas|
|Expected Commencement & Completion Date||Public Launch Expected Shortly. Completion in 3 years from then.|
|Sanctions Status||DTCP (District Town and County Planning) & HNTDA (Hosur New Town Development Authority) Approved.|
|Budget Range||Rs. 27 – 33.5 lakhs|
|Expected Returns||35 – 160% in 2.5 – 3 years|
|USPs||1. Extremely Affordable Prices 2. Strategic Location & Serene Surroundings|
|G & C Vision||Hosur as a satellite town has huge potential and this is one of the few villa projects that provide such amenities and a beautiful setting. With a lot of IT professionals and engineers shifting to Hosur, it is bound to become the next big growth corridor.|
Investment Potential of Hosur –
Hosur, an industrial town located approximately 45 kms (60 minutes) from Bangalore City centre, is touted to be the next major satellite town of Bangalore – what Gurgaon or Noida are to Delhi, Hosur is fast becoming to Bangalore. A significant number of professionals working in Electronic City and business owners with establishments in Electronic City and surrounding industrial areas (i.e. Bommasandra, Anekal and Attibele) have started living in and around Hosur and travel to work daily as people now feel that it is far more time saving, cheaper and less hassle some than living in Bangalore city and travelling to work. Already about 20,000 people working in Electronic city are located in Hosur. They travel daily by Pool Vehicles, Staff bus from Wipro, Infosys and Mini cabs from IT companies. HOSUR has been chosen as it can dovetail the strengths of Bangalore’s deep talent pool. So, the basic infrastructure is firmly in place. Hosur’s potential to become a prime outlying suburb of Bangalore, on the lines of Noida and Gurgaon for Delhi and Navi Mumbai for Mumbai, has been largely under utilised.
Following are some of the highlights of Hosur as an investment and residential destination:
1. Strategic location on NH7 – Connects Bangalore to Chennai, Salem and other important cities of South and runs all the way to Kanyakumari.
2. Close proximity and excellent connectivity to Bangalore via NH7 and Elevated Expressway – Just 60 kms (90 minutes) from city center (MG Road) via the longest elevated national highway in the country. Under 40 kms (40 minutes) from Electronic City.
3. Pleasant Climate with abundant rainfall – The part where farmlands are being offered, near Hosur, is called “The Little England of India”, due to its surprisingly pleasant weather. It feels almost like Ooty, with the average temperature during summer: 25° to 30° C and during winter: 13° to 25° C with maximum temperatures during summer rarely crossing 36 degrees, that too with pleasant wind always. At the same time, it receives adequate sunshine throughout the year. Many Bangalore HNIs, Achievers and Industrialists always who sought serene weekend farmhouses amidst lush green nature, within driving distance of Bangalore and with similar climate, etc. can finally find their dreams house.
4. Friendly, sober inhabitants – The local inhabitants are a mix of Tamilians, Kannadigas and Andhrites who have migrated over the last few decades. Hence localites are familiar with all 3 popular languages of South – Kannada, Tamil and Telugu. The people themselves are very friendly and welcoming, while being pleasant to work with.
5. Industries – Apart from being called the Little England of India, Hosur is also called the Little Japan of India due to the large number of leading industrial/manufacturing hubs that are located in and around Hosur. About 2500 acres accommodating industrial giants as below with 750 large industries, 90 small industries, 650 tiny ancillary industries already here in place. The most popular of them are :
- APL Apollo Tubes Ltd.
- TVS Motor Company
- Ashok Leyland
- Hindustan Motors
- Titan Industries
- AV Tech
- Taneja Aerospace (TAAL)
- Hindustan Unilever
- Premier Mills
- Luk India
6. Hosur IT Park – Plans are underway for the development of an Information Technology Special Economic Zone at Vishwanathapuram in Hosur. ELCOT (Electronics Corporation of Tamil Nadu) has called for applications for the allotment of land in the IT Park of Hosur.
7. Electronic City – Electronic City is one of India’s largest electronic/industrial parks, housing India’s leading IT/ITES companies. Hosur is conveniently located just 29 kms from Electronic city making it an ideal residential and weekend destination for over 1,00,000 people working in Electronic City. As mentioned earlier, a growing number of professionals and business owners are purchasing/constructing homes in and around Hosur as it saves them money in terms of cheaper real estate, time and energy in travelling and is a more serene place to live when compared to Bangalore city. Some of the best known companies present in Electronic City are –
- 3M India Ltd.
- Bharat Heavy Electricals Ltd.
- Biocon Limited
- Dalmia Cements Bharat Ltd.
- Fidelity National Financial Ltd.
- GE Power Controls India
- Genpact BPO
- HCL Technologies
- Hewlett-Packard GlobalSoft Ltd.
- Hinduja Global Systems
- Infosys (Main Campus)
- ITC Ltd.
- Mahindra Satyam
- Robert Bosch Engineering
- Siemens Information Systems
- Tata BP Solar
- TCS Business Transformation
- Wipro Technologies
- Yokogawa India Ltd.
8. Medical Infrastructure – The world famous cardiologist, Dr. Devi Shetty’s hospital, Narayana Hrudalaya, is situated between Electronic City and Hosur. Sparsh Trauma care and ESI Hospital, Narayana Nethralaya at Hosur and Chandapura – 15 km from Hosur. Agarwal and Vasan Eye Hospital and Fortis and 15 private hospitals, 2 charity and 1 governmentt hospital all in a 30 minute radius from the project.
9. Future Developments – Golf Course in Mathigiri Livestock Farm – The Tamil Nadu government is planning to develop a golf course in the premises of the 1640 acre cattle livestock farm.
10. Existing Developments – Hosur Cattle Farm (Mathigiri) (Commissioned by Tipu Sultan) – Plans to plant more trees in about 1640 acres and is one of the leading cattle research stations in the country.
Hosur Railway Station – 5 minutes (2 kms)
NH 7 – 5 – 10 minutes (1.5 kms)
TVS Factory- 15 minutes (6 kms)
Electronics City – 25 minutes (25 kms)
Silk Board Junction – 35 minutes (35 kms)
This project is promoted by a group that has so far developed over 2 million square feet of real estate, both in the residential as well as commercial space, conforming to international standards in quality, finesse in execution and timely deliveries. Currently the group is engaged in developing more than 5 lakh sq.ft. on the Marthahalli-Sarjapur ORR and Villas near Electronic City, Bangalore. Promoted by a prominent HNI of Bangalore, the group has strong forays in Energy, Education and Infrastructure as well.
Structure: R.C.C. Frame
Super Structure: Solid Cement Blocks
Plastering: Smooth Finish – Internal Walls; Sponge Finish – External Walls
Flooring: 2’ x 2’ Vitrified Tiles
Doors: Teakwood Frame Main Door with Designer Shutter. Hardwood Frame Internal Doors with Flush Shutters.
Windows: Aluminum Windows with Safety Grills
Toilets: Ceramic Tiles Dado up to 7’
Electrical: Modular Switches
Water Supply: Underground Sump & Overhead Tank
|G&C Special Price||Rs. 825 – 875/sft|
|i) If taking Bank Loan||Rs. 10 lakhs onwards|
|ii) If Self Funded||Rs. 27 lakhs onwards|
|Investment Period||2.5 – 3 years|
|Expected Target Price||Rs. 1250 – 1500 / sft|
|Return on Investment|
|i) If taking Bank Loan||85 – 170 %|
|ii) If Self Funded||35 – 70%|
For Bookings and Site Visits:
Please contact any of our below team members to get more details and for further enquiries:
|Mr. Dorai RajBranch Co-ordinator – HosurE-mail: firstname.lastname@example.orgMob: 09686669174|