Legally Guaranteed Capital Gains of
60% in 3 Years
80 Acre Gated Community of Villa Plots
Just 25 minutes from Amaravati
We are proud to announce an outstanding CRDA approved villa plot development near Kanchikacherla, just 18 kms from Amaravati* and 40 kms from Vijayawada.
Located about 2.9 kms from the proposed Outer Ring Road that leads to Amaravati Core Capital region, this project is the only one of its kind in this region and price range to feature underground power and water cables and many other high-end amenities that are not generally provided by any other player in the market.
Site works in final stages for Phase 1 and you can scroll down to see site progress photos.
Alankrita Masterplan – Aerial View
Drone View of Alankrita
(Phase 1 Developed & Phase 2 under Development)
(Shot in August 2017)
Legally Guaranteed Capital Gains of
60% in 3 Years
Limited Offer to G&C Patrons
- This project is being sold under pre launch at Rs.8500/sq. yard plus and will be launched to public at a higher rate. As per our market survey, it will appreciate to as much as Rs.15,000/sq. yard plus within 3 to 4 years.
- Before public launch, few plots are being offered under this legally guaranteed buyback scheme where you can earn assured returns of 60% in 3 years.
- You invest by paying Rs.6000/sq. yard upfront, in return for which the developer gives you a post dated cheque for Rs.9600/per sq. yard and an indemnity bond executed on Govt. issued stamp paper – both of which are signed by the Founder Chairman of G&C.
- In essence, you are given a written guarantee by the developer to buyback your unit at an assured profit / capital gain of 60% at the end of 3 years.
- At the end of this 3 years, you can either encash the post dated cheque and walk away with your assured returns of 60% in 3 years, or you can choose to register the plot or resell it before end of this 3 years by paying an additional Rs.2500/sq. yard, as by that time, prices are expected to cross Rs.12,000/sq. yard, giving you room to profit.
- Only YOU (i.e. the investor) will have the final authority or option to choose whether to encash the cheque or retain the plot and builder will honour your decision either ways (the same will be put down in writing in the indemnity bond being issued to you).
- Limited plots are being offered under this scheme to select G&C patrons and this offer is open ONLY for a limited period.
TYPE OF HOME
Deluxe Villa Plots
Near Kanchikacherla, AP
2.9 Kms off Hyderabad – Vijayawada NH9, towards Krishna River
Phase 1 of 17.7 Acres is Currently on Offer
Entire project is of 80 Acres, comprising of 3 phases.
TYPE OF UNITS
200, 220, 270, 330 and 400 square yards & multiples
204 plots currently on offer & 600 plots in the next 2 phases
Plot loans available from DHFL (Pre Approval APS No. VIJ-9375-05-17) and few other leading banks in the process.
Phase 1 of 17.7 acres is in final stages of completion. (you can view site photos at the end of this page)
CRDA Approved & LP Number No.31/2016 (for Phase 1)
- One of the very few layouts in Andhra Pradesh in this price category to feature high end amenities such as underground electricity cables, water pipelines & concealed drains and many more.
- Located close to one of the 3 bridges being constructed over Krishna River near Chevitikallu and will become a major transit hub for entire traffic moving between the old and new capitals of AP – Hyderabad and Amaravati.
- Masterplan, clubhouse and villa elevations designed by award winning architectural firm from Bangalore – MindsWork.
60 Feet Wide Main Road with Avenue Plantations
- Alankrita is located in the most futuristic growth corridor of the AP New Capital Region: the Kanchikacherla – Amaravati belt, near the Hyderabad – Vijayawada NH.
- This gated community of villa plots is just 25 minutes from Amaravati and will be connected by a bridge over the Krishna river, through the proposed outer ring road (ORR).
- This area is envisioned to become a very sought after neighbourhood due to its close proximity to Amaravati, excellent greenery and highly water rich and fertile soil.
Most importantly, this project falls comfortably within the CRDA (Capital Region Development Authority) limits and is among the select few layouts in Andhra Pradesh to have got an LP (Layout Plan) Number, which not only enhances the market standing and credibility of the project, but also let’s you enjoy high and consistent capital appreciation going forward.
- Hyderabad – Vijayawada NH is just 2.9 kms from this gated community on a brand new 60 feet wide cement / bitumen road and from here, it will take you just 25 minutes to reach Amaravati* and 30 minutes to reach Vijayawada.
- This project is just 13 kms from Amaravati and the rear side of the project is about 3 kms from the proposed OUTER RING ROAD – a 200 feet wide Ring Road for which the AP Govt. is already in advanced stages of land acquisition and funds of Rs.20,000 crores have been granted by the Central Govt due to its critical importance in the development of the capital.
- Alankrita is just 8 km from the proposed river bridge which will infact be among the 1st to be constructed out of all proposed bridges that will connect Krishna District with Guntur District, which again makes this location of high strategic importance as all future traffic between the old and new capitals (i.e. Amaravati and Hyderabad) will flow via this route. Infact, this location will be the 1st exit point for anybody travelling from Hyderabad to Amaravati (they will no longer has to go via Vijayawada once these bridges are up).
- Incidentally, this location also happens to fall before the toll gate on NH (when travelling from Hyderabad towards Vijayawada) which will make all traffic from Hyderabad take a detour to go to Amaravati via this gated community to avoid toll paying the toll – this will lead to further appreciation of property prices in this area.
- Due to their proximity to Amaravati through the Outer Ring Road and proposed bridge, Kanchikacharla and Nandigama stretch (the area surrounding this project) will see mushrooming of numerous residential colonies and are set to become highly sought after localities in the next few years.
- This gated community of villa plots is located close to
- the proposed International Cricket Stadium and Convention Center,
- the proposed Pharma Hub
- multiple tourism destinations declared by AP Govt in the Singapore master plan, and
- 5 prominent engineering colleges and international schools.
Interactive Google Map of Alankrita’s Location
With a total of 80 acres, this gated community is the largest of its kind in this area.
The clubhouse is a 1st of its kind in this region and comes with all modern amenities and Outdoor & Indoor Sports Facilities such as cricket net practice and much more.
Unique Grand Entrance Arch and 60 Feet wide Main Road at the heart of the layout with butterfly electrical poles (whereas most other layouts have ugly cement poles).
In-House Mineral Water Plant to ensure supply of purified drinking water to houses within this gated community on a no-loss no-profit basis.
High Density Avenue Plantation with Exotic Trees : Special emphasis given to select different kinds of flowering plants / colored leaf trees to give each street a unique character / look and feel.
Award Winning Architect from Bangalore – Mindswork, who is designing the masterplan, clubhouse, water tank and a few villa designs for those interested in constructing villas through us.
Multiple park zones spread over phases with Childrens’ Play Areas, Mini Jogging Track, Meditation zone and Water bodies
Sewage Treatment Plant (STP) – To be responsible for pollution free facilities for residents although this increases the cost to the developer.
Free Maintenance for 2 years and thereafter will be passed onto the residents’ association and will be facilitated by promoters.
Rain Water Harvesting
40 feet Internal Roads with Underground Electrical Cable and Drainage – Just for your idea, very few developers undertake underground electrical cable works along with safe covered drainage as this significantly increases the cost of development.
24 Hour Security Services with a compound wall along with boundary plantation.
Anmol – The Clubhouse
1st of its Kind in Kanchikacherla & Surrounding Areas
Multi Purpose Hall & Party Lawns
Cricket Net Practise
Billiards & Cards Room
Launch & Completion Timelines
- While entire 80 acres will be launched in phases, the 1st Phase of 17.7 acres is now open for bookings and is in advanced stages of completion – WE HAVE OPENED BOOKINGS AFTER COMPLETING 80% OF THE WORK.
- Entire 80 acres are already in the developer’s possession and have already been converted for residential use.
- For the balance phases, completion of basic infrastructure along with landscaping is expected in 2 to 3 years time.
Current Project Status
Rapid Progress at Site @ Record Speed
Entrance Arch and Main 60 Feet Road
(As of January 2017)
For Bookings & Enquiries, please contact :
+91 96424 30000
Based at Vijayawada
Divyendhu Roy Chowdary
Executive Assistant to the Chairman
+91 998 031 9639
Based at Bangalore
Head – Corporate Affairs
+91 99001 23737
Coordinating AP / Telangana affairs from Corporate Office