|Type of Home||Mixed Development (Apartments | Penthouses | Clubhouse)|
|Location||Rajiv Gandhi Salai, OMR, Navalur, Chennai.|
|Size of Total Project:||1.50 million Sft.|
|Type of Units||1, 2, 2.5, 3 & 4 BHK|
|No. of Floors||8 towers and 19 floors|
|Total No. of Units||1243 units|
|Expected Commencement & Completion Date||Phase 1 is already completed and occupied. Phase 2 is scheduled to be completed by Feb, 2013.|
|Sanctions Status||All sanctions received.|
|Budget Range||44 lakhs Onwards.|
|USPs||Chennai’s First Residential Green Building with 85% Open Spaces |Clubhouse with facilities that include an Equestrian School, a Shooting Range, Indoor & Outdoor Swimming Pools and an Air-conditioned Indoor Sports Arena that includes Badminton & Basketball|
This project thrives on pristine acres of land – where the rustling trees and sea breeze engage in an eternal duet; where open skies resonate with the joyful laughter of playful children; where timeless moments are conceived in star-gazing and bird-watching; where over 1250 families come back home to relax and rejoice.
Being Chennai’s First ‘Green’ Residential project, it offers you a lifestyle of comfort and sophistication in the lap of nature. Built with environment-friendly construction materials and methods, life here is clean and green. With an entry from the famed IT Highway OMR, stretching up to the backwaters of Buckingham Canal, your home here strikes a fine balance between urban living and a sylvan escapade.
Upscale homes designed in a smart way to ensure optimum ventilation, your home hosts the oscillating winds and streaming natural light day in and day out. Minimum wall-sharing, multiple elevators in every tower, spacious lobbies at every floor, coupled with ample parking and security systems provide convenience and privacy in a populated atmosphere of more than 1250 families. The community life in here comes with a huge support network mingled with uninterrupted privacy to your family.
Club House in this project – South India’s finest and best-facilitated Clubhouse facility for a residential community – is where you will gather every weekend (or even weekday!) to unwind. With spectacular features such as Equestrian sports, Access to backwaters, Man-made woods and two swimming pools – indoor and outdoor – your life here is set amidst recreation and entertainment.
Why invest on OMR Road?
OMR is the future growth corridor of Chennai and is already one of the hottest locations for investments in not just Chennai and Tamil Nadu but also the whole of South India. The Govt of Tamil Nadu has designated OMR as an IT corridor resulting in improved facilities and infrastructure support. Due to massive and sudden growth of IT and other industries on this stretch, OMR is slowly turning into a coveted residential location with many IT professionals working and living on the OMR to avoid the congestion and pollution of the city.
By end of 2012, it is expected that close to 2.5 lakh people will be working on OMR Road. While supply has been ramped up, only 28000 to 30000 apartments will be available for occupation in 2012 – which still means a huge supply deficit of over 2,00,000 homes. This shows the tremendous scope there is for capital appreciation in this area.
Some of the highlights of OMR Road that indicate its investment potential:
- The State Government is facilitating the implementation of a 1,500-acre township on OMR – which will have a manufacturing zone, commercial, residential, and institutional and social infrastructure facilities. This project has a potential to attract investments of over Rs 15,000 crore and generate 40,000 jobs.
- 1500 acre multi-purpose integrated Sports City near Thiruporur (between Kalvakkam and Palyanur) – Project being undertaken by TIDCO on behalf of Tamil Nadu government.
- 180 acre Financial City being established near Sholinganallur (Perumbakkam) by TIDCO (Tamilnadu Industrial Development Corporation).
- 6 lane by-pass near Siruseri and Thaiyur (Beyond Kelambakkam Junction).
- CMWSSB has begun work on a project to provide uninterrupted water supply from Madhya Kailash to Thiruporur.
- TCS – Siruseri Sipcot (Biggest Building in Asia for TCS).
- Railway Link – Proposed Taramani to Cuddalore via Tiruporur, Mamallapuram, Pondy.
- Five new flyovers connecting major areas (From Tidel Park to Siruseri).
Why invest in this project?
This project comes from one of Chennai’s leading developers and is one among the first to feature unique aspects as below:
- Ample ventilation and a breath-taking view.
- Fully loaded clubhouse with top notch amenities.
- Live close to work – proximity to IT majors.
- Competitively priced projects with high potential for appreciation.
- Ample car parking facility with both open and closed parking.
- Electricity: A power sub-station and backup will be present.
- Water: Deep bore wells. Water Treatment plant will be provided to meet the requirements.
- This project is designed by the internationally renowned architects. They are the largest and most established architectural, planning consultants in Singapore, South East Asia and the Middle East.
- The club house is the largest and most modern club in South India. Premium leisure facility. Across more than 100,000 Sft.
There are 8 schools located in and around the complex which are within 30 mins drive distance.
- DAV School – Velacherry
- Crescent School – Vandalur
- Padma Seshadri School – Coming up at Thoraipakkam
- Gateway – The complete school – Padur
- Abacus Montessori School – Perungudi
- DAV Public School – Coming up at Illalur
- Headstart School – Thoraipakkam
- SushilHari International Residential School – Kelambakkam
There are also 20 colleges located in and around the complex which are within 30 mins drive distance.
- Vel’s Srinivasa College of Engineering & Technology – Navalur
- Sathyabama Institute of Science & Technology – Sholinganallur
- Crescent Engineering College – Vandalur
- B.S. Abdur Rahman Crescent Engineering College – Vandalur
- The National Institute of Management Studies – Karapakkam
- National Institute and Maritine – Uthandi
- NIFT (National Institute of Fashion Technology) – Taramani
- St.Joseph’s College of Engineering – Sholinganallur
- S S N College of Engineering – Kalavakkam
- Jerusalem College of Engineering – Pallikaranai
- ITM Business School – Siruseri
- D.B. Jain College – Thoraipakkam
- Academy of Maritime Institute – Uthandi
- Hindustan College of Engineering – Padur
- Shree Motilal Kanhaiyalal Fomra Institute of Technology – Kelambakkam
- Jeppiar Educational Trust – Semmancherry
- Bharat Institute of Higher Education & Research – Selaiyur
- Mohamed Sathak College of Arts and Science – Sholinganallur
- Balaji Dental College – Pallikaranai
- Ragas College of Nursing and Dental College – Uthandi
There are 4 hospitals located within the vicinity of the complex:
- Chettinad Health City – Padur – 8 minutes
- Lifeline Hospital – Perungudi – 20 minutes
- Kamatchi Hospital – Pallikaranai – 20 minutes
- Global Hospitals (Tamil Nadu) – Sholinganallur – 15 minutes
Proximity to the Project
- 10 mins – 2 km from Siruseri Sipcot
- 18 mins – 9 km from Sholinganallur
- 40 mins – 22 km from Madhya Kailash
- 60 mins – 35 km from Airport
- 45 mins – 30 km from Central Railway Station
Type of Apartments and Sizes:
19 floor high rise apartments in 8 blocks offer one spectacular view of back waters of Bay of Bengal. There are 1238 apartments in all.
Each tower has stilt+19 floors and offers 5 different types of apartments, sizes ranging from 1067 to 1223 Sqft.
- 2 BHK – 1102, 1104, 1089, 1095, 1075, 1082, 1067, 1068, 1073 Sqft.
- 2 BHK + Study – 1200, 1223 Sqft.
Currently block A is available for booking. The base price for block A is Rs 4001 per Sft.
The breakup of other charges will be as follows:
Cost of car parking (Open car parking): Rs 150,000
Club house membership: Rs 150,000
Electricity & sewerage connection charges: Rs 75000
Legal & documentation charges: Rs 25000
Advance maintenance charges: Rs 10/Sft
Piped gas charges: Rs 20/Sft
Corpus Fund: Rs 50000
Infrastructure Fee: Rs 250/Sft
|i) If taking Bank Loan||Rs.8,80,000 to Rs.9,80,000 + interest for 1 year|
|ii) If Self Funded||Rs.44,00,000 to Rs.49,00,000 exclusive of registration as on date.|
|Investment Period||4 to 5 years recommended.|
|Expected Target Price||Rs. Rs.4900 in 1 year and Rs.6300 in 3 years from now.|
|Return on Investment|
|i) If taking Bank Loan||110% to 125% on capital invested.|
|ii) If Self Funded||20% in 1 year and 55% in 3 years from now.|
For site visit or for more details and further enquiry please call any of below team members.
|Mr. S. Sitaram | Head-Bussiness Development(TN&Pondy) | E-Mail: email@example.com | Mob: 9444481810|
|Mr. Thandava Moorthy S | Executive – Client Relations | E-Mail: firstname.lastname@example.org | Mob: 8754040503|