We make money by charging you – our investors – a commission for each transaction made through us. In keeping with our policy of maintaining total transparency, given below is a detailed explanation of our service fee policy.
WHEN YOU BUY A PROPERTY THROUGH US
1. If the project is under Pre-Launch Phase
If project is being offered under pre-launch scheme and and is not available through public channels, we charge you 1.5% of total unit value excluding statutory levies, deposits, taxes and registration charges.
- You will appreciate that these offers are given purely by invitation, from one of the country’s top brands, with substantial price advantage and the privilege to select the best possible unit in the project.
- These offers are available to only G&C patrons and are generally not available to the common public.
- You will earn atleast 10 times of what you pay as our service fee due to the price advantage which is known to you in advance, at the time of booking itself.
- We also undertake entire coordination between you and the builder from start to finish, which involves a tremendous amount of time, energy and resources to execute, so you can enjoy a hassle free investment experience.
- And lastly, our service fee is payable only when you execute your sale agreement with the builder, which is typically 2 to 3 months after the date of your booking.
Incase of PLOTS, our service fee is 2% of site value as a tremendous amount od additional work is involved incase of plots.
2. If Property is for Sale to Public
If the project is already available to the public or/and is being sold through public channels, we charge you 1% of total transaction value excluding registration charges.
WHEN WE HELP YOU SELL YOUR PROPERTY
FOR SELLING APARTMENTS / VILLAS / COMMERCIAL PROPERTIES
We charge you 2% of transaction value excluding registration.
FOR SELLING LANDS / SITES
We charge 3% to 4% of transaction value (excluding registration) depending on the nature of land and complications involved if any.
Selling lands / plots required a tremendous amount of time and energy as there is a lot of running around involved, substantially higher number of sales visits when compared to other types of properties, coordination with revenue authorities which itself is an exercise in itself and satisfying all the demands of buyers.
Over and above the above mentioned basic fee payable to us, you are also required to pay GST @ 18% of the basic fee.
Our service fee is payable within 7 days of our raising bill after execution of the agreement by the client and the builder and before the executed agreements are handed over to you.
If you would like to know more or have doubts in this regard, please feel free to reach out to the G&C team member who is in touch with you. In event of any misunderstandings regarding any terms of this understanding or any other matter in the matter of the business, the same shall be resolved by arbitration and conciliation. The provisions of Arbitration and Conciliation Act of 1996 shall apply in such an event.