Actual Returns & Performance
Updated : January 2018
Rs.17,600 to 25,200 per month (6.1% p.a.)
On an investment of Rs.34 to 48 lakhs (Studio & 1 BHK)
Detailed year-wise & month-wise rentals paid out
to investors are shown further below.
- Trial Operations started in August 2016
- Full Fledged Operations started in December 2016
- We are currently delivering 6.1% per annum versus projected returns of 7% by end of 1st year of operations (we completed 1 year in December 2017)
- Due to massive disturbance caused in 2016 & 2017 due to historic policy changes & reforms like Demonetisation in Nov 2016, transition to GST in June 2017 and other big changes, businesses across India took a temporary hit in 2017 & hence operator could not realise full potential of the building.
- Despite these challenges, operator has been able to deliver ROI of 6.1% which is very close to projected income of 7% and by end of 2018 – he is very confident of hitting projected income for Year 2, which is approx 8% per annum.
- Even at current ROI of 6.1%, our investors are earning almost TWICE AS MUCH as what you can earn by renting out a regular apartment on your own – which FYI is just 2.5% to 3% across all major cities of India.
- Our investors are therefore satisfied with the current performance & have gone ahead and invested in their 2nd and 3rd such units at upcoming / operational locations like Delhi-Neemrana, Tirupati, Shirdi, etc which are very close to completion.
- Current Resale Value of a Studio is approx Rs.46 to 48 lakhs (original purchase price was approx Rs.36 lakhs – including registration, stamp duty and furniture).
- Current Resale Value of a 1 BHK is approx Rs.64 to 68 lakhs (original purchase price was approx Rs.51 lakhs – including registration, stamp duty and furniture).
- Capital values have appreciated by a massive 27% within 12 months of commencing income / operations in 2016.
- FYI, projected income for Year 1 was 7%, Year 2 was 8% and Year 3 was 10% to 11%.
- Projected returns are average returns that operator expects to generate BY THE END OF EACH YEAR – which means he expects to generate 7% by end of Year 1, 8% by end of Year 2, 10% to 11% by end of Year 3, etc. Please keep this in mind while interpreting / comparing actual versus projected rental income.
Year-wise & Month-wise
Rental Income Paid to Investors
Rs.17,600 to 25,200 per month / 6.1% p.a.
as of January 2018
All Figures in INR
Rent expected to increase in April 2018
Operator expects to increase rental income to Rs.20,000 to 30,000 per month or 7% p.a. from April 2018 on account of gradual increase in occupancy and stable room rates. We will update this shortly once above if formally confirmed by operator in April.
Invest in Starlit Suites Today!
Earn 4 Times Greater Rental Income than that of Regular apartments
but without the hassles of maintaining & renting out property on your own.
Bookings Open @
Click on the city of your choice below to learn more.