High Monthly Rental Income
Serviced Apartments @
Earn Rs.20,000 to 40,000 per month by investing in Serviced Apartments in NEEMRANA
On an investment of just Rs.23.8 and 47.6 lakhs
Construction Complete & Trial Operations have begun
Income expected to start in November 2017
4x Greater Rental Income
than Normal Apartments
Exploding Demand for
Hotel Apartments in India
Managed by India’s Leading
Hotel Apartment Operator
Already Operating @
Bangalore & Cochin
Home Loans Available
from HDFC (not for NRIs)
Income starts Nov 2017
Enjoy FREE Stays Every Year
7 Free Days across India
Zero Maintenance Asset
with 20 Year Lease
opp 5000 Acre Japanese SEZ
Start earning rental income from November 2017
The reception lobby @ Starlit Suites Neemrana
Table of Contents
While we recommend you read the entire offer document as shown below, you can also jump directly to a particular section by clicking on the relevant topic below.
- What is Starlit Suites / Serviced Hotel Apartment concept?
- Why should you invest in Serviced Apartments?
- How does Starlit Suites generate such high monthly income?
- How much will you earn every year?
- What makes this income so predictable & stable?
- Can you sell off this apartment after sometime?
- Where in Neemrana is this located?
- Operator & Builder Profiles
- Financials – Unit Cost, Payment Schedule & Home Loans
- Documentation involved & how to book your unit?
- Contact details of our team
Enjoy Stress-Free Rental Income
Why go through the hassles of renting out property on your own for just 2% to 3% ROI per annum when you can invest in serviced apartments and earn 10% to 12% stress-free?
What is Starlit Suites / Serviced Hotel Apartment Concept?
Starlit Suites is a leading 3 star serviced hotel apartment operator of India and by investing in their hotel apartments in Neemrana and other major cities, you can earn highest monthly income of Rs.20,000 to 40,000 per month on lowest investment of just Rs.23.8 and Rs.47.6 lakhs.
HOW IT WORKS :
- You invest in a fully furnished, fully air-conditioned and fully serviced hotel apartment (Studio / 1 BHK) that will be built to the standards of a 3 star hotel.
- The unit is owned completely by you (registered in your name just like any other apartment) but is operated and managed by Starlit Suites Group and marketed to the leading Indian corporates and MNCs (incase of metro & industrial cities) and tourists & vacationers / pilgrims (incase of tourist or spiritual destinations like Neemrana or Shirdi / Tirupati) in India as a 3 star extended stay serviced hotel apartment.
- The operator already has rate contracts and formal tie-ups with over 200 leading companies in India – including many Fortune 500 firms such as Cisco, Dell, HP, TCS, Wipro, Infosys, Daikin, Hero Honda, Toshiba, Hyundai, Mitsubishi, etc – whos’ employees stay in these hotel apartments when they travel on work, thus giving the operator assured business / occupancy throughout the year.
- Incase of spiritual destinations like Shirdi and Tirupati, the operator has tie-ups with leading travel agencies, online portals (like Makemytrip.com / cleartrip.com / booking.com etc) and event management companies to capture casual tourists / vacationers / pilgrims as well – in addition to corporates.
- The total gross revenue generated by all the units in the entire hotel apartment tower is then shared in a 50:50 ratio between you (the investor/owner) and Starlit Suites (the operator).
- This means you earn rental ROI of 10% to 12% in the beginning – which is 4 times greater than rental income from normal apartments or villas – and the income grows to as much as 20% per annum over time.
- The operator Starlit Suites is a leading player in his category and is currently managing hotel apartments at Bangalore, Cochin, Pune & Neemrana, with towers under construction at 6 more cities of India. You can view their complete profile in the “Annexure” section at the end of this page.
Continue reading to know more and also see the “ANNEXURE” section at the end of this offer document for exhaustive information on income projections, payment schedule, location map, floor plans and much more.
Bang opposite 5000 Acre
Japanese Industrial Township
One of the fastest growing Manufacturing, Logistics & Warehousing Hubs of India
Located right in the heart of Neemrana city center and on the 6 Lane Delhi Mumbai Freight Corridor – 120 Kms from Delhi and 150 Kms from Jaipur.
Some of the major industries in Neemrana…
the list goes on and is expanding every day.
Why should you invest
in Starlit Suites?
4 Times Greater Rental Income than that of Normal Apartments
Purchasing a regular apartment and then renting it out will only give you 2% to 3.5% returns per annum. In comparison, serviced apartments give you 10% to 20% ROI per annum.
No Maintenance Charges + Stress-Free Management
These hotel apartments are managed & maintained completely by the operator at his cost – thus freeing you of the hassles involved in renting out property on your own.
Tried & Tested Model + Exploding Demand for Hotel Apartments
Over 380 investors round the world are already reaping benefits of this investment as Starlit Suites – with their rich experience of 37 years in hotel industry – has perfected this model over the last 6 years and is successfully operating 4 hotel apartments at Delhi, Pune, Bangalore and Kochi.
Highly Affordable Price & Relaxed Payment Schedules
Units start as low as Rs.23.8 lakhs, making this very affordable. You also get loans from HDFC for upto 60% of unit cost, which means you pay just 40% or Rs.10 lakhs from your pocket and rest is funded by bank.
Timely & Automated Payment of Monthly Income to Your Bank Account
Each month’s income is credited directly to your bank account through ECS on the 25th of the following month, making collection of rent a stress-free and automated experience. You don’t have to worry about timely payments or collection and encashments of cheques etc.
Seven Days Free Stay @ Starlit Suites
– You get 7 days free stay for 1 unit owned by you per year with complimentary breakfast.
– Out of this, 4 days can be at any location where Starlit is operating and balance 3 days can be availed at the location where you have invested (in this case, Neemrana).
– You can accumulate the same for 2 years and also can gift free stays to family, friends and colleagues.
Asset Pays for Itself & Becomes Free in 8 Years
Unlike a normal apartment where EMI is 3 to 4 times greater than rental income, incase of serviced apartments, income is always greater than EMI and hence the project pays for itself and due to such excess income, you will recover your entire initial investment (i.e.40% of unit cost) within 8 to 9 years.
Chance to Acquire Property in Prime Locations
Apart from monthly income, you are also going to earn capital gains as you are acquiring an asset in very prime and key commercial localities of key cities of India. Normally, it would not be possible to acquire such prime property at such low ticket sizes and because of this, you will also enjoy tremendous capital gains in addition to high monthly income.
Artist’s Rendering of Starlit Suites Neemrana
How does Starlit Suites serviced apartment generate such high monthly rental income?
- A custom designed serviced hotel apartment tower is constructed by a leading builder, with all the facilities of a 3 star hotel such as gym, pool, bar & restaurant, meeting rooms, etc. The tower consists of a mix of Studio, 1 BHK and 2 BHK units (depending on demand in each market which varies from city to city) which are fully furnished to support extended stays with facilities like microwave, cooktop, fridge, etc..
- Individual investors like you would buy 1 or many units which will be owned completely by you and registered in your name once completed.
- The price that you pay for the unit is all inclusive – that is, basic cost of the unit plus cost of furniture, fitouts, taxes, deposits, registration and stamp duty.
- You pay the cost of the unit in instalments linked to progress of construction – which in this case is 30 days as construction is already complete.
- You can also get loans for upto 60% of unit cost, which means only 40% needs to be paid by you and rest is funded by bank.
- At the time of booking your unit, you also have to enter into a 20 year RMA (Rental Management Agreement) with Starlit Suites (the hotel operator).
- Once construction is complete and unit is registered in your name, you along with all other unit owners in this hotel apartment will handover the keys of your respective units to Starlit Suites (the operator) on the basis of the above mentioned RMA for next 20 years.
- Starlit Suites (the operator) will then bring in manpower and working capital to run this hotel apartment and rent out units for extended stays to employees of India’s leading corporates and MNCs (including Fortune 500 companies).
- The operator has formal tie-ups / rate contracts with leading firms across India (such as Infosys, Wipro, Cisco, HP, Dell, HCL, TCS, Hyundai, Toshiba, Toyota, Mitsubishi, Daikin, Hero-Honda, etc.) which ensure continuous demand / occupancy for rooms throughout the year.
- The total gross income generated by ALL the units in the tower is then pooled into one single account at the end of each month and then 50% of such total income is distributed equally among all investors – ofcourse based on the size of unit / proportion of area owned by them in the tower.
- Your share of the above 50% paid to all unit owners translates into annual returns of approx 8% in Year 1, 9% in Year 2 and 12% in Year 3 for you and this keeps increasing year on year to almost 20% p.a. by Year 20 – which means 4 to 5 times greater rental income than that of regular apartments or villas.
- You Earn Income Irrespective of Whether Your Unit is Rented Out or Not : Since income of all rooms is pooled into a single bucket and then divided equally among all unit owners, you will earn as much income as any other similar unit owner – irrespective of whether your own particular unit is occupied or not.
- No Scope for Cheating as You Are Getting 50% of GROSS INCOME : Since you and other unit owners are being given 50% of TOTAL GROSS income – that is total revenue BEFORE any expenditure is deducted by operator – you will always earn high rental income irrespective of the expenses incurred by the operator.
- Income is Credited Directly & Automatically to Your Bank Account Every Month : Your income is credited to your bank account every month through ECS credit on the 25th of every month for the previous month’s income – which means absolutely no maintenance or monitoring required by you.
* For the 1st & 2nd year, you get 40% of total income and from 3rd year onwards, you get 50% of total income. This is done as operator incurs massive expenditure in marketing & promoting the new building in the beginning and is hence given 60% of the total income in the 1st & 2nd year and from 3rd year onwards, the total income is shared equally in a 50:50 ratio between you (the investor) and operator.
Photos of Starlit Suites
These are actual photos of Starlit Suites Neemrana.
You can see that ambiance & quality of rooms are on par with 3-star hotels.
Income Projection Sheet
- A detailed Income Projection Sheet (PDF) is available in the annexures section at the end of this page and it shows you how much you can expect to earn per month from Year 1 upto Year 15.
- This sheet is created by the operator, based on the occupancy levels he expects to achieve and the room rates he can charge based on the rate contracts that he has with his clients.
- For this, operator has assumed average occupancy rate of just 70% throughout the lifetime of the property – which is a very conservative estimate as he is running his existing properties at a much higher 75% to 80% on average.
- Even the room rates he plans to charge are very conservative compared to other hotels in the surrounding areas – infact Starlit gives you 2 to 3 times larger rooms for 30% to 60% LESS than comparable hotels.
Enjoy 7 FREE Star Nights per Year
You get 7 nights free stay per unit per year, with complimentary breakfast.
Out of 7 nights, 4 nights can be used at any Starlit Suites tower across India.
4 towers are currently operational, 6 under construction and 20 more in pipeline.
What makes this income so predictable and stable?
What is the guarantee that I will earn the income that is being showcased here?
This model is tried and tested and has been running successfully for the last few years at Bangalore, Cochin and Pune.
The below features make it a foolproof investment where all your interests are safe guarded & no one can manipulate your investment or its returns.
Stable & Predictable Demand Locked-In In Advance
The operator has already established relationships with over 200 MNCs – including many Fortune 500 firms – and signed formal rate contracts with many of them, which gives him assured business / occupancy for rooms throughout the year – which in turn means consistent monthly income for you. This ensures that the operator will almost always deliver as per the Income Projection Sheet (available at the end of this page in the annexures area).
You Earn Income Even If your Room is Vacant
Since income from all the rooms is combined into a single bucket and then divided equally among all investors irrespective of whether their particular unit is rented out or not – you will still earn as much as every other unit owner in the building. Hence, you need not worry about whether your individual unit is getting rented out or not.
Gross Income Sharing : No Scope for Operator to Cheat You
You get 50% of Gross Income – which is total income BEFORE any expenses are deducted by the Operator – and hence there is no scope for manipulation and making your income independent of expenditure incurred by the operator. This means operator cannot inflate expenses and show less profit to try and cheat you etc.
Audited Statements Issued to You every 3 Months
Once every 3 months, you are given Audit Certificate (issued by a Chartered accountant) giving you details of the entire revenue generated by the building for each month and how that income is being split between operator and investors. This along with above aspect of sharing of gross income will ensure highest level of transparency as this leaves no scope for operator to manipulate accounts in any manner.
No Cash Transactions
Since payments are made by companies by RTGS / cheques or by employees’ credit card, there is hardly any cash involved and hence no scope for operator to manipulate occupancy figures to hide any income. Even incase of bookings by casual travellers, systems have been put in place by the operator to eliminate any unaccounted occupancy.
No Maintenance Charges or
Operator pays all expenditure out of his share of income – hence ZERO expenditure for you as investor
As an investor, you do NOT incur any expenditure for day to day management or operations of the hotel tower. All operational expenses are incurred by the operator OUT OF HIS SHARE OF THE INCOME and hence such expenditure does not affect YOUR SHARE of income.
- OPERATING EXPENDITURE
Staff salaries, electricity & water costs, licenses, etc and any expenditure related to day to day operations are paid for by the operator out of his share of income and hence will not be paid or shared by you.
- FURNITURE REPLACEMENTS
Your unit comes with furniture, appliances and fitouts included, which are executed by the operator to ensure highest quality. Incase of any damage to the items, they are replaced at the cost of the operator and hence you as an investor need not worry about the quality and safety of your furniture or having to pay for repairs and replacements etc.
- INTERNAL MAINTENANCE
The operator takes complete responsibility for maintaining the property on the lines of a 3 / 4 star accommodation AT HIS COST to ensure highest occupancy. This automatically ensures the highest upkeep of your property and strong capital values and appreciation.
Is there enough demand for serviced apartments in India?
A growing number of business travellers / companies & tourists prefer staying in serviced apartments than hotels because…
- The operator’s main target is the corporate traveler who travels for training, conferences, exhibitions, short-term projects, etc. where typical stay lasts for 10 to 14 days on average and can extend up to as much as 6 months to 1 year in some cases.
- Such long term travellers always prefer a serviced apartment over a regular hotel because they can cook their own meals, order room delivery of food from their favourite restaurant and entertain guests in their rooms – which is not possible in star hotels.
- And they can enjoy all of this with an ambiance similar to a 3 star hotel, but in much bigger rooms with more space – giving them a comfortable home away from home feel.
- Corporates also prefer serviced apartments due to cheaper rates (which are 30% to 50% less than star hotel rates), especially when staying for extended periods.
- The operator also complies with their requirements for fire and safety measures, ensuring highest safety for their employees in line with corporate insurance policies.
- This coupled with close proximity of these hotel apartments to major IT/ITES, finance & other business hubs, is greatly contributing to the increasing demand for such corporate serviced residences across India.
Operator Profile and Experience
To understand their leading position in India in this segment and their unique strengths to ensure good monthly income in the long run, you must read their profile : Click Here to View Starlit Suites’ Operator Profile
- There are NO organized or established serviced hotel apartment chains / operators in India, that too with multiple properties across the country.
- Existing serviced apartments are fragmented, unorganized and mostly run by individuals or part time players who have no expertise in the business and are limited to just one location or city.
- Starlit Suites is the first organized & branded player in the Extended Stay Segment across India with properties in multiple cities (4 operational, 6 under construction and 20 more in the pipeline) and is hence leading the market.
- Other hotel brands are focused entirely on the Short Stay Segment which is completely different and DOES NOT COMPETE or COMPARE with serviced apartments – as the target customers, pricing, duration of stay, facilities provided are completely different in both these industries.
- Starlit Suites focuses purely on Extended Stay segment for corporate travelers which has a much larger audience + consistent, predictable and growing volumes year after year.
Can you sell this apartment after sometime & exit?
YES you can.
You can sell your unit to any 3rd party at any point of time and exit with substantial capital gains, in addition to the monthly income that you would have earned until then.
Massive Demand for High Monthly Income Assets
- Current FD rates in India are at an all-time low of 6.75% per annum and are set to fall further to as low as 5% over the next few years.
- Rental income from residential property is a minuscule 2% to 3.5% and falling.
- Commercial property may give you 7% to 8% ROI but they need a much larger investment of Rs.3 to 5 crores which is impractical for most of us.
- So people will happily buy any asset that gives you more than 9% to 10% ROI – which Starlit Suites exceeds by a large margin as it gives you 10% to 12% in the beginning which grows to as much as 18% to 20% by 15th year.
- Investors would queue-up outside your door to buy such a high income generating asset from you as there are no other safer, stable and predictable income alternatives in India.
Greater Appreciation than Regular Apartments or Villas
Since these apartments are fully furnished, fully air-conditioned and fully serviced and come with a long lease with high monthly income, they will appreciate a lot more than regular apartments or villas.
Loans make it Very Affordable
Small ticket sizes and availability of loans make these highly affordable and easy for anyone to invest in Starlit Suites, because of which there is massive demand for such assets – making it easy for you to sell whenever you want to.
Constant Waiting List for Resale Properties
We receive inquiries on almost daily basis from many investors who are eager to purchase such high income assets and hence reselling your unit will be easy due to such waiting list that builds up in each city. For example, at Bangalore where we did our first tower (126 room hotel at Electronic City), we have a waiting list of over 319 people who are eager to buy any unit that may come up for resale.
Buyer Gets Income from Day 1 of Investment
The person who is buying this asset from you would start earning rental income immediately (i.e. from Day 1 of his investment) and thus would be willing to pay you a premium to buy such a proven asset from you. You can also show your bank statement as a proof of income being generated by your unit.
7 Nights FREE Stay across any Starlit Suites property in India
- For every unit you own, you get 7 nights of FREE stay with breakfast PER UNIT PER YEAR.
- Out of these 7 nights, you can spend 4 nights at any other Starlit Suites location (currently operational at 4 locations, 3 more to get added by end of 2017 and 20 other cities eventually over the next 6 to 8 years).
- That is, when you invest in Starlit Suites Neemrana, you can use all the 7 free nights at Neemrana or use upto 4 nights at any other location such as Bangalore, Hyderabad, Tirupati, Pune, Kolkata, Shirdi, Cochin, Trivandrum and balance 3 nights at Neemrana.
- You can also gift these free nights to your family, friends and colleagues and any unused free nights can be rolled over to the next year (for a maximum of 2 years).
Asset Becomes Free in 8 Years
- When you invest using a loan, the income from these hotel apartments will be greater than the EMI you pay on your loan.
- This is because your EMI is calculated at 9.6% to 10% (rate of interest) on 60% of unit value, whereas you are earning income of 10% to 12% on 100% of unit value.
- For example, when you buy a Rs.47.6 lakh 1 BHK by taking 60% loan which is Rs.26 lakhs, your EMI would be approx Rs.28,000 per month, whereas income in Year 1 itself is Rs.28,000 which means you are breaking even right from end of 1st year or max, mid of 2nd year.
- From 2nd year, income will exceed EMI, leaving you with a surplus / profit – and because of this excess income (which keeps increasing every year as EMI remains same but income keeps increasing), you will accumulate enough funds to recover your entire investment of 40% in 8 to 9 years time.
- Post this, you will continue earning monthly income FOR FREE as technically, you are earning this on ZERO investment (as you have recovered your entire initial investment).
- Therefore, investing in this hotel apartment using a loan is the smartest way to create wealth and earn higher ROI in the long run.
- Even if you can afford to pay the entire cost of unit from your own funds, it is financially more lucrative to invest using a home loan.
You Should Invest in This Asset If…
- You want to build an asset base that generates an increasing stream of high passive income to supplement your primary source of income and to elevate your lifestyle.
- If you dream of retiring early or if you are on the verge of retiring and want to create a steady stream of stable, predictable and high monthly income.
- If you are an NRI who dreams to return to India but are unsure or have no safe way to generate a consistent monthly income to maintain your current lifestyle that you enjoy abroad, once you are back in India.
- If you are an NRI who has settled abroad and decided not to come back to India forever but want to take advantage of India’s booming economy and real estate story – for which this asset is the best way to participate in India’s growth.
- If you dream to own a chain of hotel rooms across India by investing in multiple micro assets across top cities of India instead of sinking all your money into a single asset in just one city.
- If you want to own an asset that is entirely managed by India’s leading professionals rather than having to manage these assets by themselves.
- If you have already retired and want a safe investment that can generate monthly income without having to lock-in your capital for a long time, which is the case with most of the options available today such as FDs, Provident Fund, finance or chit fund companies which provide low monthly returns, no capital appreciation and also block your funds for a very long time.
Enjoy Stress-Free Rental Income
Why go through the hassles of renting out property on your own for just 2% to 3% ROI per annum when you can invest in serviced apartments and earn 10% to 12% stress-free?
On National Highway 8 (Delhi – Jaipur Expressway), right in the heart of Neemrana Town, opposite the Japanese Industrial Park and just 10 minutes from Neemrana Fort Palace
SIZE OF PROJECT
70 units spread across 5 floors
3 acre mixed development project with retail & residential
TYPE, SIZE & COST OF UNITS
~ Studio (360 Sft) : Rs.23.8 Lakhs (Last 2 Units Left)
~ 1 BHK (720 Sft) : Rs.47.6 Lakhs (Selling Fast)
EXPECTED COMPLETION DATE
Construction is complete and trial operations have commenced in September 2017.
SANCTION / APPROVAL STATUS
All Approvals Received & Project is Pre-Approved by HDFC for Non-Residential Property Loan at 9.6% to 10% (depending on your profile)
Where in Neemrana is this serviced hotel apartment situated?
- Located on the main National Highway 8, Starlit Suites is at the actual center of Neemrana where the radius is 2.5 km (approx.) in all direction with excellent connectivity to the Japanese Zone, Korean SEZ and the proposed cargo airport.
- 10 minutes drive to Neemrana Fort, a major tourist attraction.
- Located within Delhi-Mumbai Industrial Corridor.
- Easy accessibility to NH-8, Dedicated Freight Corridor (DFC) nodal station Rewari, new multimodal logistic park near Kathu.
- Located within Bawal-Rewari-Daruhera-Manesar-Gurgaon Industrial belt of Haryana and Bhiwadi-Chopnki-Pathredi-Khushkhera-Tapukara industrial area of Rajasthan.
Why Invest in Neemrana?
1. Japanese Industrial Park at Neemrana
- A 1,200 acre Japanese Zone (70% operational) with heavy investment in manufacturing facilities by firms such as Daikin, Mitsui Chemicals, Nissan, Nippon and NYK Logistics. After the development of this hub in Neemrana the investment of 21.5 billion it will generate employment for more than 3000 people.
- The Japan External Trade Organization and the Export Promotion Industrial Park, spread over 3,500 acres, developed by the Rajasthan State Industrial Development and Investment Corporation (RIICO) in several phases, are other industrial zones that have led to this sub-market’s emergence as a major industrial hub. 27 Japanese companies have taken allotment with an investment of Rs.2540 crores and 11 companies have started production activities.
- The Neemrana unit of Daikin is the company’s first unit in India and it is investing around Rs 600 crores.
- Nissan Brake India Private Ltd has set up its unit here by investing Rs 240 crores.
- Rs 400 crores by Mitsubishi Chemical Private Ltd
- Rs 160 crores by Unicharm Hygenic Private Ltd
- Rs 120 crores by ACI Mitshui Prime Advanced Composites Pvt Ltd
- Rs.155 crores by auto-parts company Mikuni India Private Ltd
- Rs.100 crores by NYK Logistics India Ltd
- A Rs.300 crore unit of the world’s largest steel making company – Nippon Steel – is also under construction in Neemrana.
- M/s Nipon Pipe India Pvt Ltd has set up its unit by investing Rs 124 crores.
- Prominent auto players such as Ashok Leyland, TAFE (Eicher), MICO, Ocap Chassis etc., are already functional in Rajasthan One Auto and Engineering zone is in place at Pathredi Bhiwadi-Neemrana Belt being perceived as an independent Auto Cluster.
2. Proposed Future Developments
Neemrana is likely to emerge as a major corridor, driving both industrial and manufacturing growth with residential development an offshoot of the increasing housing requirements for the working population and the expatriates likely to be employed here. Its strategic location, strong industrial linkages and prospects of employment generation have led to it becoming a real estate investment hotspot. The government of Rajasthan has already notified the 2031 Master Plan for the Shahjahanpur-Neemrana-Behror Urban Complex.
3. Korean Dedicated Manufacturing Zone
This zone has already been proposed to be set up through an agreement between RIICO and the Korean firms’ nodal body, Kotra. With industrial growth acting as a pull factor, real estate development across the office, retail and residential asset classes is likely to find greater traction going forward.
4. Taiwani Zone
Members of the representative body of 3700 companies of Taiwan Electrical and Electronic Manufacturers’s Association (TEEMA) has also visited Neemrana to explore the possibilities of Taiwani Zone.
5. Proposed Cargo Airport
A plan to construct a cargo airport near Neemrana is also under consideration. This airport is proposed to be constructed in the middle of Ajarka and Kotkasim. This will facilitate the cargo transportation of the finished products of the industries situated in Neemrana, Shahjahanpur, and Bahror and they will get transported to their destinations and markets in the least possible time. To connect this cargo airport to Neemrana, a six-lane dedicated road, which would be just 50 km in length, is also proposed to be constructed.
Alwar, which is considered as the Gateway of Rajasthan, will soon be connected to Delhi via a high-speed train, running at 160 kilometer per hour on the lines of bullet trains, which will surely benefit Neemrana to develop in industry and tourism.
SNB (Shahjahanpur, Neemrana, & Bahror) are also proposed to be included as three sub-metropolitan cities in the National Capital Region. Under the DMRC investment region, it is planned to include Neemrana and Khushkheda in the first stage and develop an industrial township on the lines of Noida, Gurgaon and Faridabad. In future, this will lead to an all-round development of the region.
- The group is a boutique developer, mostly indulging in residential and commercial real estate in South Delhi and Gurgaon region.
- The company has a very niche high yielding market in developing, high-end expensive residential apartments.
- The promoters of the company have been in the real estate business since 1989.
- Till today the company has bought and developed more than 100 apartments in South Delhi and Gurgaon area.
Returns Matrix, Payment Schedule, Booking Amounts & Home Loans
Affordable Ticket Sizes
Studio (360 Sft) : Rs.23.8 Lakhs – 2 Units Left
1 BHK (720 Sft) : Rs.47.6 Lakhs – Selling Fast
These figures are of :
– Inclusive of all furniture and fitouts as per list of furniture and fitouts available in the annexure section at the bottom of this article
– Inclusive of Registration and Stamp Duty as applicable on date of registration (subject to changes by govt from time to time)
– Exclusive of G&C’s service fee of 1.5% on the basic value (read more about this here)
Unlike other apartment projects where you are charged an additional premium for floor rise or premium location etc, there are no such additional charges in this hotel apartment and everyone pays the exact same cost irrespective of position of your unit in the tower.
This ensures that everyone in the apartment earns equal returns irrespective of unit position.
Easy Payment Schedule
- Booking Amount :
10% on booking
- On Execution of Agreements :
10% on execution of agreement in 2 weeks from booking as construction is already complete.
- Balance 80% :
– Incase of self funding, this is payable within 2 to 3 weeks from date of execution of agreements.
– Incase of loan funding, another 20% is payable within 2 to 3 weeks from date of execution of agreements and balance will be funded via loan. (subject to your individual eligibility*).
– You also have the option of an instalment scheme in which you can pay the 80% in 4 installments of 20% each over next 4 months. You will start earning income after 100% payment is completed.
Comparative Price Analysis
Please click here to view a comparative analysis of cost price of Starlit Suites Neemrana versus comparable apartments in the vicinity and you will be thrilled to see that this super class high monthly income asset is available to you at a discount when compared to a regular apartment in the surrounding area.
Upto 60% of unit cost can be funded via the loan which means you pay only 40% out of your pocket.
Income is Credited to Your Bank Account Every Month (via ECS)
Each month’s income is credited directly to your bank account on the 25th of the following month and hence there is no need for you to monitor or follow-up for collection of income.
Returns / ROI
While a detailed income projection sheet is available in the annexures section, given below is a quick summary of returns you can expect to earn – based on very conservative occupancy and room rates assumed by the operator which we have also validated at our end, based on existing market rates of comparable hotels in the area) :
- 7.5% p.a. in 1st year of operations (and this does not include the abrupt hike in capital appreciation of asset in the first 3 years)
- 8.3% to 9% by 2nd year
- 11.3% to 12% by 3rd year
- 12.8% to 13.6% p.a. by 5th year
- 18% to 20% p.a. by 15th year
If you take into consideration the high initial appreciation of capital values in the first 3 years and considering that the asset value might almost double in 4 to 5 years, you may end up earning an average ROI of 30% in 1st and 2nd year alone and hence this is a NO – BRAINER Investment.
Sale and Construction Agreement (SCA)
This is between you and the builder for purchase of the flat and covers the terms and conditions of sale and construction of the hotel apartment and the timelines involved. This agreement will also have clauses to compensate you incase of delays in construction.
Rental Management Agreement (RMA)
This is between you and Starlit Suites (operator) and captures the terms and conditions of the revenue-sharing lease agreement with the operator. It contains important clauses related to revenue sharing, operator’s responsibilities, complimentary stay, period of contract, etc.
Furniture & Fitouts Agreement (FFA)
This is between you and Starlit Suites (operator) and it covers the cost and schedule of items that will be used to furnish and fitout your room as per 3 star hotel apartment standards.
Power of Attorney (POA)
This is a legal document giving Starlit Suites the power to operate the unit on your behalf and is a matter of legal formality.
Booking Your Unit
The booking process is fairly simple as explained below :
Please inform one of our team members who will send you the booking form, which you can fill and send back a soft copy along with details of payment of booking amount which you can pay via net banking or by issuing a cheque.
Based on your preference if any, a short list of available units will be sent to you and you can choose from the same to proceed further. All units are priced the same and the returns are distributed equally and hence you can choose any unit out of whatever is available without bothering too much about floor or facing.
In addition to booking amount, once you pay 20% of unit cost, agreements will be printed and issued to you for signing, post which they will be sent back to builder for execution and you will be given your set once builder signs the agreements.
Balance 80% may be paid as per payment schedule and incase you are going for home loan, the same will have to be disbursed right away. Please contact our in-house Home Loan expert Sridhar Kumar on +91 9686627071 / firstname.lastname@example.org for further info or assistance on home loan application process and to get a free estimate of your home loan eligibility.
Click on below links to view additional important information about this high monthly income project in Neemrana :
For bookings or queries please call any of our below team members :