With close to 5 years of full time experience as a 2nd generation entrepreneur at G&C, Jhashank is currently involved in initiating and managing marketing and technology initiatives including sales and marketing, branding and PR, social media and the company’s in-house home loans vertical.
Jhashank is deeply passionate about technology and is helping G&C build its technology and information system backbone to help rapidly scale operations over the next few years to achieve its goal of having presence across the country’s top realty markets.
Jhashank will also play a key role in the proposed G&C offshore FDI fund.
Director – Corporate Affairs at G&C Global
June 2011 to Date
- Jhashank manages all technology, website, online marketing, branding and other corporate initiatives and the in-house home loan services vertical at G&C.
- While above are his primary focus, he also has extensive experience in sales and marketing due to his long involvement since G&C’s inception in 2004.
- He actively represents G&C across the globe and is also part of the core senior team that travels extensively across USA to conduct G&C’s annual investor roadshows.
- While at college, he was involved part time with G&C and spent significant time orienting himself with all major aspects of the firm’s operations.
- He has been involved full time since 2011.
Director – Money Tree Financial Services
June 2009 to June 2011
- Prior to joining G&C full time in 2011, Jhashank was involved in setting up Money Tree Financial Services Pvt Ltd – a sister concern of G&C Global.
- Money Tree was intended to provide a whole suite of financial planning services including sales and advisory of mutual funds, equities, life and general insurance for both retail and corporate clients.
- After serving close to 400 clients over 2 years, Money Tree was merged into G&C Global in 2011 and is today focussed entirely on providing home loan services to G&C investors both in India and across the world.