G&C is proud to launch its first apartment project in Hosur.
|Type of Home||Apartments|
|Location||Opposite to Vasan Eye Care, NH – 7, Hosur|
|Size of Total Project:||6 Apartments|
|Type of Units||2 BHK & 3 BHK – 960, 1035, 1195, and 1521 SFT.|
|No. of Floors||B + G + 3|
|Expected Commencement & Completion Date||Under construction & completion by end of 2014.|
|Sanctions Status||Approved by HNTDA|
|Budget Range||Rs. 32.75 – 40 lakhs|
|Expected Returns||40 – 80 %|
|USPs||Very rare to find property in such a prime locality and just few meters from Hosur Bus stand.|
|G & C Vision||With current prices of comparable apartments at Rs.3800 to Rs.4000 levels, this is a sure-shot multi-bagger for investors.|
Investment Potential: –
Hosur, an industrial town located approximately 45 kms (60 minutes) from Bangalore City centre, is touted to be the next major satellite town of Bangalore – what Gurgaon or Noida are to Delhi, Hosur is fast becoming to Bangalore. A significant number of professionals working in Electronic City and business owners with establishments in Electronic City and surrounding industrial areas (i.e. Bommasandra, Anekal and Attibele) have started living in and around Hosur and travel to work daily as people now feel that it is far more time saving, cheaper and less cumbersome than living in Bangalore city and travelling to work.
Following are some of the highlights of Hosur as an investment, residential and weekend getaway destination:
1. Strategic location on NH7 – Connects Bangalore to Chennai, Salem and other important cities of South and runs all the way to Kanyakumari.
2. Close proximity and excellent connectivity to Bangalore via NH7 and Elevated Expressway – Just 60 kms (90 minutes) from city center (MG Road) via the longest elevated national highway in the country. Under 40 kms (40 minutes) from Electronic City.
3. Friendly, sober inhabitants – The local inhabitants are a mix of Tamilians, Kannadigas and Andhrites who have migrated over the last few decades. Hence localites are familiar with all 3 popular languages of South – Kannada, Tamil and Telugu. The people themselves are very friendly and welcoming, while being pleasant to work with.
4. Industries – Apart from being called the Little England of India, Hosur is also called the Little Japan of India due to the large number of leading industrial/manufacturing hubs that are located in and around Hosur. About 2500 acres accommodating industrial giants as below with 750 large industries, 90 small industries, 650 tiny ancillary industries already here in place. The most popular of them are :
- APL Apollo Tubes Ltd.
- TVS Motor Company
- Ashok Leyland
- Hindustan Motors
- Titan Industries
- AV Tech
- Taneja Aerospace (TAAL)
- Hindustan Unilever
- Premier Mills
- Luk India
5. Hosur IT Park – Plans are underway for the development of an Information Technology Special Economic Zone at Vishwanathapuram in Hosur. ELCOT (Electronics Corporation of Tamil Nadu) has called for applications for the allotment of land in the IT Park of Hosur.
6. Electronic City – Electronic City is one of India’s largest electronic/industrial parks, housing India’s leading IT/ITES companies. Hosur is conveniently located just 29 kms from Electronic city making it an ideal residential and weekend destination for over 1,00,000 people working in Electronic City. As mentioned earlier, a growing number of professionals and business owners are purchasing/constructing homes in and around Hosur as it saves them money in terms of cheaper real estate, time and energy in travelling and is a more serene place to live when compared to Bangalore city. Some of the best known companies present in Electronic City are –
- 3M India Ltd.
- Bharat Heavy Electricals Ltd.
- Biocon Limited
- Dalmia Cements Bharat Ltd.
- Fidelity National Financial Ltd.
- GE Power Controls India
- Genpact BPO
- HCL Technologies
- Hewlett-Packard GlobalSoft Ltd.
- Hinduja Global Systems
- Infosys (Main Campus)
- ITC Ltd.
- Mahindra Satyam
- Robert Bosch Engineering
- Siemens Information Systems
- Tata BP Solar
- TCS Business Transformation
- Wipro Technologies
- Yokogawa India Ltd.
7. Medical Infrastructure – The world famous cardiologist, Dr. Devi Shetty’s hospital, Narayana Hrudalaya, is situated between Electronic City and Hosur. Sparsh Trauma care and ESI Hospital, Narayana Nethralaya at Hosur and Chandapura – 15 km from Hosur. Agarwal and Vasan Eye Hospital and Fortis and 15 private hospitals, 2 charity and 1 governmentt hospital all in a 2 – 5 minute radius from the project.
8. Future Developments – Golf Course in Mathigiri Livestock Farm – The Tamil Nadu government is planning to develop a golf course in the premises of the 1640 acre cattle livestock farm.
9. Existing Developments – Hosur Cattle Farm (Mathigiri) (Commissioned by Tipu Sultan) – Plans to plant more trees in about 1640 acres and is one of the leading cattle research stations in the country.
|G&C Special Price||Rs. 32.65 lakhs|
|i) If taking Bank Loan||Rs. 5 to 12 lakhs|
|ii) If Self Funded||Rs. 32.65 lakhs onwards|
|Investment Period||2 – 2.5 years.|
|Expected Target Price||Rs. 1600 – 2600 / sft|
|Return on Investment|
|i) If taking Bank Loan||80 – 120%|
|ii) If Self Funded||30 – 45%|
Booking Charges & Procedure:
You have to pay only Rs.50,000 to book a unit and 20% for execution of agreement is payable 15 days after booking. From then on, balance 80% can be paid in installments linked to construction progress or by taking a home loan (upto 80% is funded by banks).
For Bookings and Site Visits:
Please contact any of our below team members to get more details and for further enquiries:
| Mr. Dorai Raj|
Branch Co-ordinator – Hosur