|Type of Home||Premium Apartments|
|Location||Siruseri, OMR, Chennai|
|Size of Total Project:||45 acres.|
|Type of Units||1 BHK – 580 Sft | 2 BHK – 1115 Sft| 3 BHK – 1685 Sft|
|No. of Floors||18|
|Total No. of Units||712 Units for first 3 towers which are launched. (Total 3000 flats)|
|Expected Commencement & Completion Date||Phase 1 is already completed and occupied. Phase 2 is scheduled to be completed in 2.5 years.|
|Sanctions Status||All sanctions received.|
|Budget Range||26 lakhs Onwards.|
The hallmark of the project is its spectacular design created by the core design team. Over a span of 7 decades, the builder has created a plethora of mega projects and has had its name etched on some of the most outstanding structures of the highest quality. A good number of these have received awards from national and international institutions like FIP (UK).
Phase 1 of this project has been an astounding success, thanks to various factors that have contributed to the same in a large way. The timely delivery of Phase 1 of the project has ensured to spread smile across the faces of all our customers and their loved ones.
With all these developments and progress, the rental value of homes at phase 1 of the project has improved in a large way and the prospects of phase 2 have been bright.
A large percentage of owners at phase 1 of the project are NRI’s and IT professionals and are in occupation of the apartments.
A reputed school in town has set up a branch there. The third exclusive branch of School comes with full-fledged facilities like a highly qualified team of staff, state-of-the-art laboratory services and a safe and secure environment that’s located within the project.
Why invest on OMR Road?
OMR is the future growth corridor of Chennai and is already one of the hottest locations for investments in not just Chennai and Tamil Nadu but also the whole of South India. The Govt of Tamil Nadu has designated OMR as an IT corridor resulting in improved facilities and infrastructure support. Due to massive and sudden growth of IT and other industries on this stretch, OMR is slowly turning into a coveted residential location with many IT professionals working and living on the OMR to avoid the congestion and pollution of the city.
By end of 2014, it is expected that close to 7 lakh people will be working on OMR Road. While supply has been ramped up, only 28000 to 30000 apartments will be available for occupation in 2014 – which still means a huge supply deficit of over 2,00,000 homes. This shows the tremendous scope is there for capital appreciation in this area.
Some of the highlights of OMR Road that indicate its investment potential:
- The State Government is facilitating the implementation of a 1,500-acre Japnease township on OMR – which will have a manufacturing zone, commercial, residential, and institutional and social infrastructure facilities. This project has a potential to attract investments of over Rs 15,000 crore and generate 40,000 jobs.
- 1500 acre multi-purpose integrated Sports City near Thiruporur (between Kalvakkam and Palyanur) – Project being undertaken by TIDCO on behalf of Tamil Nadu government.
- 180 acre Financial City being established near Sholinganallur (Perumbakkam) by TIDCO (Tamilnadu Industrial Development Corporation).
- 6 lane by-pass near Siruseri and Thaiyur (Beyond Kelambakkam Junction).
- CMWSSB has begun work on a project to provide uninterrupted water supply from Madhya Kailash to Thiruporur.
- TCS – Siruseri Sipcot (Biggest Building in Asia for TCS).
- Railway Link – Proposed Taramani to Cuddalore via Tiruporur, Mamallapuram, Pondy.
- Five new flyovers connecting major areas (From Tidel Park to Siruseri).
Why invest in this project?
This project comes from one of Country’s leading Infrastructure/ real estate developer and is one among the first to feature unique aspects as below:
Your kids can walk to best School and you can walk to work.( Siruseri SIPCOT IT Park)
- An array of amenities and club houses that will keep you entertained at all times.
- Phase 1 of testimony enough for our commitment towards timely delivery of projects.
- Located in a pollution free zone, your home keeps you at your healthiest best.
- The project is constructed according to national building code norms. You’ll own the safest home with the finest quality of construction.
- Optical fiber connectivity in every house, always stay connected and up-to-date with the world around you.
- Vaastu compliant houses, assuring you of good living at all times.
- Solar water heater in master bathroom. Wake up feeling fresh and raring to go!
- Eco friendly homes surrounded by the finest of nature and lung spaces free from pollution.
IT MAJORS ON OMR
INFOSYS – 6 km.
Tidel Park – 24 km.
Accenture India – 9 km.
HCL Technologies – 9 km.
Scope International – 3.7 km.
Wipro Technology Solutions – 8.4 km.
Mahindra Satyam Computer Services – 15 km.
Adyar – 25 km.
SIPCOT IT Park – 0.5 km.
Vandalur Kelambakkam Road Access – 3 km.
EDUCATIONAL INSTITUTES HOSPITALS
VIT University – 9 km.
Global Hospital – 12 km.
Chettinad Hospital – 4 km.
Satyabama University – 6 km.
SRR Engineering College – 4.2 km
Hindustan Engineering College – 4 km.
St. Joseph’s College of Engineering – 5.8 km.
St. Mary’s School of Management Studies – 7.1 km.
There are 8 schools located in and around the complex which are within 30 mins drive distance.
- DAV School – Velacherry
- Crescent School – Vandalur
- Headstart School – Thoraipakkam
- Abacus Montessori School – Perungudi
- Gateway – The complete school – Padur
- DAV Public School – Coming up at Illalur
- SushilHari International Residential School – Kelambakkam
There are also 20 colleges located in and around the complex which are within 30 mins drive distance.
- Vel’s Srinivasa College of Engineering & Technology – Navalur
- Sathyabama Institute of Science & Technology – Sholinganallur
- Crescent Engineering College – Vandalur
- B.S. Abdur Rahman Crescent Engineering College – Vandalur
- The National Institute of Management Studies – Karapakkam
- National Institute and Maritine – Uthandi
- NIFT (National Institute of Fashion Technology) – Taramani
- St.Joseph’s College of Engineering – Sholinganallur
- S S N College of Engineering – Kalavakkam
- Jerusalem College of Engineering – Pallikaranai
- ITM Business School – Siruseri
- D.B. Jain College – Thoraipakkam
- Academy of Maritime Institute – Uthandi
- Hindustan College of Engineering – Padur
- Shree Motilal Kanhaiyalal Fomra Institute of Technology – Kelambakkam
- Jeppiar Educational Trust – Semmancherry
- Bharat Institute of Higher Education & Research – Selaiyur
- Mohamed Sathak College of Arts and Science – Sholinganallur
- Balaji Dental College – Pallikaranai
- Ragas College of Nursing and Dental College – Uthandi
There are 4 hospitals located within the vicinity of the complex:
- Chettinad Health City – Padur – 8 minutes
- Lifeline Hospital – Perungudi – 20 minutes
- Kamatchi Hospital – Pallikaranai – 20 minutes
- Global Hospitals (Tamil Nadu) – Sholinganallur – 15 minutes
Proximity to the Project
- 10 mins – 0.5 km from Siruseri Sipcot
- 18 mins – 9 km from Sholinganallur
- 40 mins – 22 km from Madhya Kailash
- 60 mins – 35 km from Airport
45 mins – 30 km from Central Railway Station
Type of Apartments and Sizes:
18 floor high rise apartments in 3 blocks. There are 712 apartments in all.
Each tower has stilt+18 floors and offers 3 different types of apartments, sizes ranging from 582 to 2050 Sft.
- 3BHK Premium-2050 Sft
The base price is Rs 3950 per Sft.
|G&C Special Price||Rs. 3950/ Sft current base price|
|i) If taking Bank Loan||Rs. 4,58,200 to Rs. 13,31,150 (580 sft & 1685 sft) @ Basic Cost of 3950|
|ii) If Self Funded||Rs. 22,91,000 & Rs. 66,55,750 (Basic)|
|Investment Period||2.5 years|
|Expected Target Price||Rs. 6000 to Rs. 6500 in 2 years time.|
|Return on Investment|
|i) If taking Bank Loan||133% to 165% on capital invested.|
|ii) If Self Funded||52% to 65% in 2.5 years from now.|
For site visit or for more details and further enquiry please call any of below team members.
|Mr. S. Sitaram | Head-Business Development(TN&Pondy) | E-Mail: firstname.lastname@example.org | Mob: 9444481810|
|Mr. S. Arun Kumar | Executive – Client Relations | E-Mail: email@example.com | Mob: 9843805576|