|Type of Home||Villas, Row houses & Apartments|
|Location||Wagholi – Pune|
|Size of Total Project:||80 Acres|
|Type of Units||125 Villas/Row Homes + Apartments|
|No. of Floors||12 Floors & 8 Towers in total.|
|Expected Commencement & Completion Date||Villas and Row House are ready for possession. Apartments will be handed over in August 2013.|
|Sanctions Status||All sanctiones received and project under construction.|
|Budget Range||Rs.37.5 lakhs (apartments) to Rs.1.45 crores (villas)|
|Expected Returns||55% by August 2013 and 90% by August 2014.|
|USPs||This locality located close to Kharadi, is still in the initial phase of growth & hence is witnessing rapid development of social infrastructure and is mainly attracting buyers looking for affordable options away from the hustle and bustle of the city.|
From one of Pune’s leading developers, comes Eastern Pune’s largest gated community living at Wagholi – with the finest villas and luxury apartments.
This project provides all the conveniences of an urban lifestyle despite being nestled among 5 acres of lush greenery and green amenities, and combines the best of both worlds – the privacy and serenity of your own villa coupled with the lifestyle and security of world-class luxury apartments.
Pune also known as the Oxford of east has shown impressive economic growth in the past few decades. Pune boasts of some excellent educational institutes along with key defence institutions. In the last decade a large number of companies have also made their presence felt in the city and several manufacturing and software companies have set up their development centres in this city. The rapid real estate growth in the city is reflected through the several residential as well as commercial properties that are mushrooming within the city. Along with excellent employment and educational opportunities, good weather and cosmopolitan population are some of the factors that have cause this phenomenal growth in the real estate sector. Industry experts indicate that residential space of around 1.76 million square feet is needed with the real estate sector recording compound annual growth of 51 percent.
Being an educational and IT hub, Pune attracts buyers and developers for residential properties and commercial properties as well. The residential property market in Pune is burgeoning owing to the fact that the city always keeps up its infrastructure with the developments going on in the city. In addition to the economical value of the city properties, governed by aforementioned factors, the pleasant weather, city administration and a cosmopolitan feel of the city also make it popular amongst the buyers.
With the rapid infrastructural development and economic growth, buying a property in Pune has become an excellent investment option. Real estate prices have recorded a consistent appreciation of 25% to 30% year on year. There is a growing demand for intelligent living spaces that provide upscale amenities at affordable prices.
Why Whagoli ?
Wagholi is Pune’s No.1 investment destination. Some of the Growth Busters For Wagholi is as follows:
1) Proximity to Employment Hubs / Industrial Areas – Eon IT Park – approx 4 million sq.ft. + Magarpatta City + Ranjangaon MIDC – located 30 km ahead of Wagholi, where companies like LG, Apollo Tyres, Whirlpool, and Fiat have their operations + Sanaswadi MIDC – more than 200 Acres.The above 4 hubs alone can provide more than adequate demand for this project. Wagholi & Kharadi today have the highest demand for residential space in Pune and hence you can easily expect returns to the tune of 20 to 30 % per annum for next coming years.
2) Closeness to Airport : The new proposed road which starts from Shi Vaghereshwar Temple to Lohgaon Airport concludes with a distance of 8 kms. The road work is already in process.
3) Strong & Robust Infrastructure: Road, Ring Road, Metro Rail, WaterA 6 lane highway already exists. The first phase of the proposed ring road goes through Wagholi and will connect Wagholi to the Solapur, Nasik and Pune Mumbai highways. To make the ring road economically feasible, the area next to the ring road will be developed with FSE of 2. A Metro Rail till Wagholi has also been proposed.
4) Educational Institutes : There are a number of world class educational institutes in this locality. Schools and colleges like Moze College of Engineering, Sharad Pawar International School, Bharat Mata Vidhyamandir and Junior College, Prodigy Public School, Netaji Subhash Chandra Bose Boys Military School, Vishnuji Shekuji Satav High School and Jr College, Mount St. Patrick Academy and Lexicon International, among others, are in the vicinity.
5) Lifestyle & Entertainment : Wagholi has a good mix of budget and star hotels and restaurants.
6) Hospitals : There are a number of good multispecialty hospitals and Ruby and Jahangir Hospitals are just 20 minutes away from here.
7) Water : Although no corporation can guarantee 24 hours water supply, but in Wagholi, a World Bank initiative titled “Jeevan Pradhikaran “ is already working towards resolving water problems which will eventually ensure continuous and uninterrupted water supply to this area.
8) Location Advantage : Wagholi is well connected to Bund Garden, Airport, Shikhrapur-Chakan road and Solapur highway. IT professionals who work at Kharadi find this locality a good option for investment and the fact that developers are launching their projects here shows that they are optimistic of the growth in and around this area. This locality is still in its initial phase of development and hence is witnessing rapid development of social infrastructure and is mainly attracting buyers looking for affordable options away from the hustle and bustle of the city. Being near Kharadi IT hub, with 2 new malls on Nagar Road, schools and colleges nearby are added benefits of residing in this locality.
Villas / Row Homes
This project’s design offers residents a subtle sense of complete retreat – with the optimum use of natural tones and textured interior & exterior walls, terraces and soft landscaping. With floor-to-ceiling glass facade in living room, private sit-outs, terrace garden, and a breakfast and wine deck, this project provides a truly Mediterranean style of living. You can choose between 3 BHK row-houses (2290sft & 3200sft) and 4 BHK independent villas (4285sft). These units are now READY FOR POSSESSION!
These luxury apartments have been designed with an “open-layout” – where buildings are placed in such a manner that there is no overlooking and most of the apartments enjoy the views of central landscaping, ensure that you enjoy absolute privacy. The apartments feature unique open air terraces/balconies/sundecks. You can chose either a 2 or 3 BHK unit ranging from 1140 sft to 1580 sft. Apartments will be ready for possession starting August 2013.
This developer is among top 3 builders of Pune and has completed projects totalling 50,00,000 square feet in Pune and Bangalore – and across multiple segments like residential, business and IT parsk, retail and hospitality and integrated townships.
The developer is ISO 9001:2000 certified and his record is as below :
Completed Projects : 13 residential + 12 commercial
Ongoing Projects : 12 residential + 3 commercial
|i) If taking Bank Loan||10.3 lakhs to Rs.40 lakhs depending on size (including interest payable on loan).|
|ii) If Self Funded||37.5 lakhs to Rs.52 lakhs for apartments & Rs.73 lakhs to Rs.1.45 crores for villas / row homes depending on size.|
|Investment Period||2 years recommended.|
|Expected Target Price||Rs. 3770 by completion in August 2013 and Rs.4260 by 1 year after completion.|
|Return on Investment|
|i) If taking Bank Loan||55% by completion in August 2013 and 90% by 1 year after completion.|
|ii) If Self Funded||15% by completion in August 2013 and 30% by 1 year after completion.|
For more info, site visits and bookings, please contact :
Mr.Jatinder Singh Paul – 09921582556 – firstname.lastname@example.org