|Type of Home||Luxury Apartments.|
|Location||Thaiyur, OMR, Chennai.|
|Size of Total Project:||20.70 acres.|
|Type of Units||1 BHK Studio = 612 to 619 sft | 2 BHK = 612 to 619 sft | 2 BHK Regular = 986 to 1061 sft | 3 BHK Premium = 1246 to 1335 sft|
|Total No. of Units||2134|
|Expected Commencement & Completion Date||Construction has already commenced and is expected to be completed by May 2015.|
|Sanctions Status||All sanctions received.|
|Budget Range||It falls within the category of Rs. 21 lakhs to Rs 46 lakhs (Basic)|
|USPs||Located on the OMR Road at Thaiyur junction. Close proximity to schools, colleges and hospitals. Easy accessibility to SIPCOT IT park and the IT Corridor. One can also expect good rental returns and this is a rare opportunity to secure a valuable asset fr|
One of India’s most awarded real estate developer, proudly presents this project the people’s mini city in the lush confines of Thaiyur on OMR, the highway of growth in Chennai. Located near Kelambakkam junction and spread over 20.70 acres, the luxurious residential zone nestles 2134 thoughtfully sized 1, 2 & 3 BHK homes ranging from 612 sft to 1335sft.
The Project boasts of comforts like Convenio, swimming pool, gym, clinic, pharmacy, party hall, crèche, kid’s play area, Nursery school, banyan courtyard, basketball court, skating rink, garbage chute, piped gas, AC provision in all rooms, power backup and builder’s 10-year maintenance comfort. Project is a Green Home with a CRISIL 5 STAR Rating.
The Magic of Five:
Everyone has a favorite number. And, five is a number of great significance. According to Aristotle the universe is made up of five classical elements-water, earth, air, fire and ether. The Greeks also propounded that there are five senses-sight, smell, taste, touch and hearing. The number has a special place in sports with the 5 Olympic rings representing each of the continents, interlaced to show the University of the Games that serves as a forum for athletes of world and now, most of all, there are 5 towers in this project. Each of which symbolize perfection and have universal appeal.
Why invest on OMR Road?
OMR is the future growth corridor of Chennai and is already one of the hottest locations for investments in not just Chennai and Tamil Nadu but also the whole of South India. The Government of Tamil Nadu has designated OMR as an IT corridor resulting in improved facilities and infrastructure support. Due to massive and sudden growth of IT and other industries on this stretch, OMR is slowly turning into a coveted residential location with many IT professionals working and living on the OMR to avoid the congestion and pollution of the city.
By end of 2012, it is expected that close to 2.5 lakhs people will be working on OMR Road. While supply has been ramped up, only 28000 to 30000 apartments will be available for occupation in 2012 – which still means a huge supply deficit of over 2,00,000 homes. This shows the tremendous scope there is for capital appreciation in this area.
Some of the highlights of OMR Road that indicate its investment potential:
- The State Government is facilitating the implementation of a 1,500-acre township on OMR – which will have a manufacturing zone, commercial, residential, and institutional and social infrastructure facilities. This project has a potential to attract investments of over Rs 15,000 crore and generate 40,000 jobs.
- 1500 acre multi-purpose integrated Sports City near Thiruporur (between Kalvakkam and Palyanur) – Project being undertaken by TIDCO on behalf of Tamil Nadu government.
- 180 acre Financial City being established near Sholinganallur (Perumbakkam) by TIDCO (Tamil Nadu Industrial Development Corporation).
- 6 lane by-pass near Siruseri and Thaiyur (Beyond Kelambakkam Junction).
- CMWSSB has begun work on a project to provide uninterrupted water supply from Madhya Kailash to Thiruporur.
- TCS – Siruseri Sipcot (Biggest Building in Asia for TCS).
- Railway Link – Taramani to Cuddalore via Tiruporur, Mamallapuram, Pondy.
- Five new flyovers connecting major areas (From Tidel Park to Siruseri).
- TN partners Ascend as, Japan consortium for Rs 3,500-cr Township.
- Sparkling bus shelters soon on OMR.
- 3 new MTC services to ply on IT Corridor.
- Moreover, CM of TN, Ms. Jayalalitha has announced recently that India’s longest elevated express corridor of 45 km will be constructed from Madhya Kailash to Mahabalipuram.
This means simply doubling of values and hence one should take a relook if not focused earlier and MUST invest as hardly 12 to 16 lakhs required and no more till 2.5 to 3 years where builder is going to pay interest.
Type of Apartments and Sizes:
The B+ G+ 12 / 14 / 17 floor high rise apartments in 12 different towers offer one a spectacular view. There are 2134 apartments in all.
The project offers 4 types of apartments
The base price for phase I is Rs.3400/Sft.
The base price for phase II is Rs.3250/Sft.
|Home Type||Size (Sft)||Numbers|
|1 BHK (Studio)||612 to 619||52|
|2 BHK (Compact)||612 to 619||321|
|3 BHK (Premium)||1246 to 1335||750|
- AV room
- Piped Gas
- Party lawn
- Indoor games
- Power backup
- Toddler’s pool
- Security cabin
- Garbage chute
- Nursery school
- Swimming pool
- Convenio store
- Car wash facility
- Visitor’s car park
- Multipurpose hall
- Banyan courtyard
- Clinic & Pharmacy
- Multipurpose court
- Terrace party space
- Library/Reading room
- Skating rink (Outdoor)
- Walker’s/Jogging track
- Basketball court (Outdoor)
- Gymnasium and fitness centre
- Aerobics hall/Meditation center
- Gurgling aqua turf and fountains
- Manager room/Association furniture
- Separate change room with locker facility
- Children’s play area with play equipments
- Channel music in club and amenities areas
- Business centre/Visitors lounge/Meeting room
- Water treatment plant/Sewage treatment plant
- Checkered landscaped gardens with outdoor seaters
- Separate rest room/Changing room for staff and Drivers
Why invest in this project?
This project comes from one of Chennai’s leading developers and is one among the first to feature unique aspects as below:
- Ventilation on all sides – to ensure abundant sunlight and breeze for each apartment.
- Fully loaded clubhouse with top notch amenities.
- Piped gas connection.
- Live close to work – proximity to IT majors.
- Each and every apartment comes with a balcony leading from the dining room and from the Master Bedroom in selected units.
- Competitively priced projects with high potential for appreciation.
- Ample car parking facility.
- Electricity: A power sub-station and backup will be present.
- Water: Water source is from ground and Panchayat from Thiruporur. Water Treatment plant will be provided to meet the requirements. Reverse Osmosis Plant with Hydro Pneumatic system is implemented to meet the drinking water requirements.
- A Stunner of a Clubhouse: The residential blocks at this project form a contrasting backdrop to the futuristic looking Clubhouse which is a delightful play of glass and steel. The sharp-edged sail shaped structures up the building’s eye candy quotient and almost feels like straight out of a sci-fi movie. The cylindrical glass shaft at the center ensures a lovely view on a moonlit night.
- Builder’s 10 year Maintenance: Understanding the needs of every customer with the future in mind, the builder offer round the clock upkeep of homes for 10 years.
There are 8 schools located in and around the complex which are within 30 minutes drive distance.
1. DAV School – Velacherry
2. Crescent School – Vandalur
3. Padma Seshadri School – Coming up at Thoraipakkam
4. Gateway – The complete school – Padur
5. Abacus Montessori School – Perungudi
6. DAV Public School – Coming up at Illalur
7. Head start School – Thoraipakkam
8. Sushil Hari International Residential School – Kelambakkam
There are also 20 colleges located in and around the complex which are within 30 minutes drive distance.
1. Vel’s Srinivasa College of Engineering & Technology – Navalur
2. Sathyabama Institute of Science & Technology – Sholinganallur
3. Crescent Engineering College – Vandalur
4. B.S. Abdur Rahman Crescent Engineering College – Vandalur
5. The National Institute of Management Studies – Karapakkam
6. National Institute and Maritine – Uthandi
7. NIFT (National Institute of Fashion Technology) – Taramani
8. St.Joseph’s College of Engineering – Sholinganallur
9. S S N College of Engineering – Kalavakkam
10. Jerusalem College of Engineering – Pallikaranai
11. ITM Business School – Siruseri
12. D.B. Jain College – Thoraipakkam
13. Academy of Maritime Institute – Uthandi
14. Hindustan College of Engineering – Padur
15. Shree Motilal Kanhaiyalal Fomra Institute of Technology – Kelambakkam
16. Jeppiar Educational Trust – Semmancherry
17. Bharat Institute of Higher Education & Research – Selaiyur
18. Mohamed Sathak College of Arts and Science – Sholinganallur
19. Balaji Dental College – Pallikaranai
20. Ragas College of Nursing and Dental College – Uthandi
There are 4 hospitals located within the vicinity of the complex:
1. Chettinad Health City – Padur – 8 minutes
2. Lifeline Hospital – Perungudi – 20 minutes
3. Kamatchi Hospital – Pallikaranai – 25 minutes
4. Global Hospitals (Tamil Nadu) – Sholinganallur – 25 minutes
Sathyabama University = 11.5 kms
Kelambakkam Junction = 2.0 kms
SIPCOT = 7.0 kms
SSN College = 2.5 kms
|i) If taking Bank Loan||Rs.397800 to Rs.867750|
|ii) If Self Funded||Rs.1989000 & Rs. 4338750|
|Investment Period||2 Years|
|Expected Target Price||Rs. 4500 to Rs. 5000 by the completion|
|Return on Investment|
|i) If taking Bank Loan||109% to 153% on capital invested.|
|ii) If Self Funded||38% by completion and 54% in 3 years from now.|
For site visit or for more details and future enquiry please contact any of team members:
|Mr. Sitaram S | Head Business Developement (TN & Pondy) | E-Mail: email@example.com | Mob: 9444481810|
|Mr. Thandava Moorthy S | Executive – Client Relations | E-Mail: firstname.lastname@example.org | Mob: 8754040503|